A press conference “Run Under the Chestnut Trees” was held at the center of the Child cardiology and cardiac surgery, where Irina Kuznetsova, the organizer, shared the results of the event. The 27th Run under the Chestnut Trees made a record for all indicators:
• There were registered 20,745 participants;
• 600 corporate teams took part;
• As a result, 2,800,000 UAH were transferred to the Center for Child Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery;
• To the Institute of Eye Diseases and Tissue Therapy. V.P. Filatov were transferred 100 000 UAH;
• To Fund “Happy Pow”, shelters for animals, were transferred 35 600 UAH;
• 150 volunteers and more than 50 photographers helped to provide the event.
Traditionally participated the team of the “Fulfilled Dream” (400 people) – children who were operated on at the Center for Child Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, as well as the clinic staff. The former patient of the Center, Danila Voytsehovich, who had a surgery on April 8th, is already leading a full-fledged lifestyle and has become the winner of the “Run in Walkers”.
After the press conference, the organizers expressed their gratitude to all partners and teams that participated in the event. Special attention Irina Kuznetsova, the President of the Charitable Foundation “Run under the Chestnut Trees”, gave to the “ISLA” team from Alpen Pharma AG. She shared that it was ISLA that helped restore her voice, that was lost due to the heavy workload during the event!
“The 27th “Run under the Chestnut Trees” and its results are a new record, it is a symbol of the fact that Ukrainians can unite for the sake of a noble goal. We are grateful to all participants and partners for supporting our event, which, I hope, the next year will become even more ambitious,” said Irina Kuznetsova.
We are working In the Name of Health! Therefore, the participation of the Alpen Pharma AG team in such sports and charity events will become a good tradition!